099

Sunday, March 10, 2013

a distance to family

          My father came to US just after I was birth. Before I came to here New York city from China, I had not talk with my father in phone even once over 16 years. Actually , I just didn't want to take a conversitation with him , no reason just because I felt it was no necessary. and I was rising up by my grandparent .even my mother was living in the same city  a few mile away, I just had saw her in few time over 16 years, no reason just because I felt it just no necessary too.   for the rest about my younger sister , I just didn't even knew what was she look like before we came to US.   may be i just so zealless in my personality that made me feel  it wasn't  so wired in a regulated family.  even i'm the oldest ,but i was growing in only child environment .

1 comment:

  1. You are so special and totally diffent from what Lucille said. Your name is really matching your personality. May be you have an introverted character. You don't like to show off your inner strengths.

    ReplyDelete