099

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What is the difference between "standard of living" and "quality of life"?

How to compare two different countries it  is difficult for me ? Because when I was living China . I did not have a lot of contact to society . But also I can really feeling the difference from just a little piece . That make me felt same surprised but pleasantly . It was about the birds. In here ,the birds didn't afraid the human . It was really surprised me ? And I wonder why? Because in China ,the birds are very fear and just aloof the people. Because people would catch up the birds for dally as a toy or even for as BBQ, it just not one will feels surprised for that behavior in China. Is the Chinese people are ruthless?of cause not , I do think that because we just stand in the different level of society developing but in the same timeline. Just as Americans invented the Thanksgiving  after killed millions of Native American . Just as when if the birds and human can be going close and the people to people would do better. Even China's economy developing fastest in the world , but there  still have a great distant to China to create a harmonious society as American .

No comments:

Post a Comment